Yes, all the floors are hand-graded in the factory for colour and quality before being packed. Bamboozle® floors are all hand selected for colour tones and packed to give a comparatively even coloured floor. However, a small variation is maintained to achieve a natural look. We can achieve varying degrees of colour variation based on your preferences, but please understand this is not a perfect science. Cutting corners on just one step and it is unlikely you will get a floor that meets your expectations. Following are some of the important factors that will determine the final quality of your floor;
- Experience and integrity of the Chinese manufacturers.
- The specification to which the product is manufactured, which must be specific to the country it is to be imported.
- Experience of the supplying company.
- Professionalism and the integrity of the supply and install company.
- Skill level of the installer and the standard at which they are held accountable.
- Presence of Bamboozle’s® in-factory quality assurance inspectors.
- The training provided to all of the Bamboozle® team.
Feel free to read some of Bamboozle’s® customer feedback for added peace of mind.