Bamboozle Bamboo flooring utilises the patented stabilising process. This allows the development of beautiful looking, wider and longer boards. Bamboozle's bamboo flooring looks like wood and is over 70% harder than jarrah.It has a unique cross-engineered centre layer which removes the risks associated with solid bamboo flooring, making it ideal for Australian conditions.
Perfect for active FamiliesIf you’re a family with large dogs and young kids, you’ll love just how hard wearing our bamboo flooring is. In the past 15 years, we’ve helped over 6000 WA families live on a beautiful bamboo floor, stress free.
Great Choice for Kitchens
As you would expect, your kitchen floors will be exposed to liquids and heavy traffic. That’s what makes our bamboo flooring the perfect option for Australian kitchens. Over half of the floors we have installed would include a kitchen..
Leave Your Heals On
There no need to kick off your shoes when you buy a Bamboozle bamboo floor. The extreme hardness of the board and the carefully selected coating gives you the durability to get on with living without worrying about damaging your floor.
Approved by Pets
If you want to make sure your pet likes the flooring as much as you do, we encourage you to bring them in when you visit. It’s a great way to see if your dog likes the floor and helps show you how versatile these floors can be.
Features of Bamboozle Bamboo floors include:
- It has a cross laminated centre layer to inhibit cupping and warping.
- Extremely durable (73% harder than jarrah).
- Bamboo "knots" are less visable, giving more of a wood look.
- Comes pre-finished so it is quick to install with no mess or odour.
- Also available in raw boards which are sanded and polished in the home – results in a smoother, more classic timber floor look.
- Comes in Honey, Caramel, Mocha, Barri and Magnolia colours.