Bamboozle Bamboo flooring utilises the patented stabilising process. This allows the development of beautiful looking, wider and longer boards. Bamboozle's bamboo flooring looks like wood and is over 70% harder than jarrah.It has a unique cross-engineered centre layer which removes the risks associated with solid bamboo flooring, making it ideal for Australian conditions. Janka Hardness: 14.7 kN Dimensions: 1850 x 140 x 15mm
Features of Bamboozle Bamboo floors include:
- It has a cross laminated centre layer to inhibit cupping and warping.
- Extremely durable (73% harder than jarrah).
- Bamboo "knots" are less visable, giving more of a wood look.
- Comes pre-finished so it is quick to install with no mess or odour.
- Also available in raw boards which are sanded and polished in the home – results in a smoother, more classic timber floor look.
- Comes in Honey, Caramel, Mocha, Barri and Magnolia colours.