Bamboo flooring vs Polished concrete
In the right design environment, polished concrete floors can lend an air of minimalist modernity. The finish of a polished concrete floor can be guaranteed, provided that the quality of the original concrete laid is satisfactory – it is VERY necessary to specify the concrete mix correctly, and ensure that the concrete placement is uniform. Ideally the concrete should be supplied from one mixer truck. Care should be taken that the sub-floor is structurally sound, as cracking cannot be remedied. A high gloss is usually applied to the finished concrete surface. And once established the floor is hard wearing and easy to clean. Some people argue that polished concrete doesn’t give a warm “look”, irrespective of room temperature, but it is suitable in factory or warehouse conversions.
the bamboozle product promise
- Breathtakingly beautiful and add a new feeling of warmth to your home.
- Manufactured to exacting standards and perfectly suited to Australian conditions (it won’t warp, cup, crack or split).
- Installed to exacting standards of fit, finish and appearance.
the bamboozle service promise
- Give you honest, professional advice so you can confidently choose a bamboo floor that matches your home & lifestyle.
- Keep you regularly informed at all times leading up to and during the installation process.
- Be on time, respectful, well presented, courteous and professional at all times.
- Make installation a quick, clean and efficient process.
- Leave your new floor spotless and your home clean and tidy.
- Treat your home and new floor as if they were our own.