Timber Flooring vs Bamboo Flooring
Timber flooring exudes a quality and warmth in any home. There are many types or species of Australian timber, giving a wide range in colour and grain, but also giving a wide range of hardness. Timber Hardness is measured by the Janka Hardness Test – the higher the number, the denser and harder the timber. Some timbers are relatively “soft”, Tasmanian Oak for example having a value of 4.9 compared to Jarrah with 8.5, whilst Eastern States Blackbutt (9.1 kN) and Spotted Gum (11.0 kN) are some of the hardest timber floors.
the bamboozle product promise
- Breathtakingly beautiful and add a new feeling of warmth to your home.
- Manufactured to exacting standards and perfectly suited to Australian conditions (it won’t warp, cup, crack or split).
- Installed to exacting standards of fit, finish and appearance.
the bamboozle service promise
- Give you honest, professional advice so you can confidently choose a bamboo floor that matches your home & lifestyle.
- Keep you regularly informed at all times leading up to and during the installation process.
- Be on time, respectful, well presented, courteous and professional at all times.
- Make installation a quick, clean and efficient process.
- Leave your new floor spotless and your home clean and tidy.
- Treat your home and new floor as if they were our own.