Bamboo flooring vs Carpet
Carpet historically was the first choice in flooring, being soft and warm to walk on, coming in a range of colours and patterns and at prices to suit the cost-conscious and those in the luxury market. With carpet, the main choice comes down to wear versus cost, with fading and loss of raised pattern due to traffic being other factors, though carpet is relatively easy to replace. One of the detrimental features of carpets in recent years has been the increase in awareness of dust mites in carpets, which can be uncomfortable for asthma sufferers, and the health impact of chemicals used in the carpet manufacturing process. In addition, house pets and their accidents often prove incompatible!! Of course, carpets need to be steam cleaned regularly to maintain a healthy floor. Spills and stains, even with the special treatments, are still the bane of the carpet owner.
the bamboozle product promise
- Breathtakingly beautiful and add a new feeling of warmth to your home.
- Manufactured to exacting standards and perfectly suited to Australian conditions (it won’t warp, cup, crack or split).
- Installed to exacting standards of fit, finish and appearance.
the bamboozle service promise
- Give you honest, professional advice so you can confidently choose a bamboo floor that matches your home & lifestyle.
- Keep you regularly informed at all times leading up to and during the installation process.
- Be on time, respectful, well presented, courteous and professional at all times.
- Make installation a quick, clean and efficient process.
- Leave your new floor spotless and your home clean and tidy.
- Treat your home and new floor as if they were our own.